1. The stainless steel towel rack depends on the nature […]
1. The stainless steel towel rack depends on the nature of the material. 2. It is the surface processing technology. The following are mainly introduced:
1. In contrast, the nature of stainless steel materials is not easy to rust (in fact, rust is an oxidation process) characteristics to ensure its most stability, so it is also the most commonly used, "stainless steel" only needs to be directly polished or wire drawn. There is no additional change in surface material or additional coating, but there are some differences in stability according to different grades. The daily name 304 is better than 201. The surface is polished, the material is good and the processing technology is good, it can reach the mirror surface, but it is worse than the copper electroplating.
2. "Copper" is basically made of brass, and the surface is electroplated with chromium. If it is processed well, it can reach a mirror surface. With the natural price of copper, it will have a noble feeling. If it is not electroplated, the surface is very easy to be patina. It cannot be used. This kind of electroplating layer is much more reliable than processing a layer of "paint" on the iron surface, but it also depends on the electroplating process, otherwise the surface will have green patina after several years of use. Since the price of the commonly used "stainless steel" materials for sanitary ware products is much lower than that of copper materials, some manufacturers based on the characteristics that stainless steel and copper have the same specific gravity and cannot be absorbed by magnets. Although the cost of stainless steel plating is not cheap, it is generally cheaper.
3. Regarding "aluminum", "pure aluminum" cannot be used because its rigidity and strength cannot meet the requirements for use and the surface is extremely easy to oxidize. It is generally used in anti-rust aluminum group or duralumin group, but it is unlikely The so-called aluminum alloy material used in the aerospace equipment is used. The surface of the "aluminum alloy" material that has undergone surface oxygen oxidation treatment is much more stable than the one without surface treatment. There are also a variety of surface treatment results, mainly two Species: One kind of surface looks brighter, the other kind of surface looks similar to matte, the former kind of surface layer is thin but harder and not easy to scratch. The latter surface is like adding a layer of coating film. Although it is thick, scratches are easy to appear. The latter surface can be processed into a variety of colors, which is better in terms of aesthetics, which is also an advantage.
4. "Iron", because it is easy to rust, must undergo surface treatment, divided into chromium plating or painting. In contrast, the electroplating layer on "iron" is not as reliable as the electroplating layer on "copper". If the painting process is adopted, the paint layer is also easy to be scratched, peeled off and peeled off. But it can have a variety of colors to make it more beautiful, and the paint layer is well treated and the life is not short. For example, the car sheet metal paint layer has no major problems for more than ten years.
5. "Plastic" is worse than the above-mentioned metal materials in terms of rigidity, strength and life, but there are many facts about the application of engineering plastics in automobiles, so the reliability can basically meet the requirements of use. It can be processed into a variety of colors and structures, and the price is the cheapest. I think it is a good choice for users who are temporarily using and not considering long-term use.