Things to watch out for when choosing a bathroom corner stand
Abst:(1) Multi-layering: Usually, the bathroom corner frame will be set to two layers, three layers or a footrest that has been leveled. According to the u...
(1) Multi-layering: Usually, the bathroom corner frame will be set to two layers, three layers or a footrest that has been leveled. According to the user's different habits and placement habits, the corresponding levels are placed at different heights. article. For example, the lower layer puts commonly used items, shampoo, facial cleanser and shower gel; the middle layer can be placed with a body brush, a face towel, etc.; the top layer can be placed with detergents and the like.
(2) Space saving: Most of the bathroom space is small. People use the corner space (dead space) to place one or more sets of bathroom corner frames to save space. However, because the angles of the bathroom spaces of different types of houses are different, it is not necessary to be partial, and it is necessary to purchase or customize the angle brackets of the corresponding angles according to their own angles. Generally, the right-angled corner frame is more suitable for the public.
(3) Bearing capacity: Different angle brackets have different bearing capacity, but wall-mounted corner brackets should pay special attention to their bearing capacity. Generally, the corner frame of plastic material is not suitable for hanging in the corner of the wall, and it is easy to be damaged and cause damage to the article. The compartment of the bathroom corner frame also requires a certain load-bearing capacity to ensure the weight of the bathroom items.
(4) Convenient cleaning: Use suitable materials to facilitate daily cleaning. In addition, it is necessary to use some angle brackets with less corners and less bumps to facilitate cleaning the corners and prevent accumulation of dust.
(5) Style material: According to the overall style of the bathroom, you can choose wrought iron, stainless steel, plastic corner frame. At the same time, you can also choose a corner frame with a special shape to match your personality.
(6) Installation method: If the bathroom is relatively small and there is no need for extra space to place the ground angle bracket, you can choose the hanging angle bracket, which can save space and can also be used for storage.