Abst:Installation specification for barrier-free handrails in aisle corridors1. Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be installed on both sides of ram...
Installation specification for barrier-free handrails in aisle corridors
1. Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be installed on both sides of ramps, steps and stairs; when two layers of handrails are installed, the height of the lower handrails should be 0.65m;
2. The distance between the inside of the handrail and the wall should be 40-50mm;
3. The handrail should be installed sturdily and the shape is easy to grasp.
Installation specifications for barrier-free handrails, bathroom handrails and safety grab bars in toilets and public toilets
Material:Stainless steel 304
Color: Brush,Polish,White coated
Any length according customer request .
Package: brown box
After-sale Service:Online Technical Support
Design Style:Modern, Traditional, Contemporary
Application:Hotel, Villa, Apartment, Office Building, Hospital
1. Safety grab bars should be provided 50mm from both sides and the front edge of the wash basin;
2. Safety grab bars with a width of 0.60-0.70m and a height of 1.20m should be provided on both sides and above the urinal;
3. The height of the toilet is 0.45m, the horizontal grab bars with a height of 0.70m should be installed on both sides, and the vertical grab bars with a height of 1.40m should be installed on one side of the wall;
4. The diameter of the barrier-free handrail should be 30-40mm;
5. The inside of the barrier-free handrail should be 40mm away from the wall;
6. The grab bar should be installed firmly.